Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read the Aims & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal
- Use the Microsoft Word template to prepare your manuscript according to the ICMJE Guidelines
- Read the Research and Publication Ethics guidelines on the website and ensure that they are reflected in your manuscript
- Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, plagiarism, conflict of interest etc have been appropriately considered. Read the policy documents under "JRMC Policies" on the main page
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
- Download the Author Declaration Form, get it signed from all authors
- An Ethical Review board approval letter is required for every original study. If an ethical review board is not present in your institute, download the Ethical Declaration Form.
- Click Register and log in to the OJS system as an author.
- Attach the Manuscript in Word format along with the authorship form and ethical approval letter.
All research articles published in the Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC) are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download, and share. Copyrights of all articles published in JRMC are retained by the authors. First publication rights are granted to JRMC. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
All articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.