COVID-19 Pandemic and Department of Medicine, Rawalpindi Medical University
2. Lauer SA, Grantz KH, Bi Q, Jones FK, Zheng Q, Meredith HR, Azman AS, Reich NG, Lessler J. The incubation period of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) from publicly reported confirmed cases: estimation and application. Annals of internal medicine. 2020 May 5;172(9):577-82. https://doi.org/10.7326/M20-0504
3. Wu Z, McGoogan JM. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Jama. 2020 Apr 7;323(13):1239-42. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.2648
4. Li Q, Guan X, Wu P, et al. Early Transmission Dynamics in Wuhan, China, of Novel Coronavirus-Infected Pneumonia. N Engl J Med 2020; 382:1199. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2001316
5. Guan WJ, Ni ZY, Hu Y, Liang WH, Ou CQ, He JX, Liu L, Shan H, Lei CL, Hui DS, Du B. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China. New England journal of medicine. 2020 Apr 30;382(18):1708-20. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2002032
6. Iqtadar S, Ahmad J, Ghani U. COVID-19 Standard operation procedures & Guidelines. Lahore: Government of Punjab; 2nd Revision, 28th March 2020.
7. 3 coronavirus cases detected in Rawalpindi. nation.com.pk. 28 February 2020. Archived from the original on 4 March 2020.
8. Chan JF, Yuan S, Kok KH, To KK, Chu H, Yang J, Xing F, Liu J, Yip CC, Poon RW, Tsoi HW. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. The Lancet. 2020 Feb 15;395(10223):514-23. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30154-9
9. Pakistan Coronavirus154,760 cases and 2,975 deaths - Worldometer [Internet]. Worldometers.info. 2020 [cited 17 June 2020]. Available from: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/pakistan/
10. Zafar B, Khurram M, Khan MM, Umar M. COVID-19 in RMU and Allied Hospitals June 2020. ResearchGate, 10.13140/RG.2.2.36277.50402.Council Of Editors Proposed To Up Quality Of Research Journals. https://academiamag.com/council-of-editors-proposed-to-up-quality-of-research-journals/. Accessed March 21, 2020.
Copyright (c) 2020 Muhammad Khurram
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All research articles published in the Journal of Rawalpindi Medical College (JRMC) are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download, and share. Copyrights of all articles published in JRMC are retained by the authors. First publication rights are granted to JRMC. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
All articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.